MDM organizes Dimensional Metrology for Precision Mechanics Courses with Accredited Teachers.
Citation for Operator Level 1 and 2 for Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
- Classes for Metrology courses at our offices at various levels with practical tests and issuance of Certificate Customized.
- Personalised courses at the Customers’ factory.
Topics covered in the course and the main insights:
- Purpose of Measure
- Concept of Error and Uncertainty
- Common Types of Error
- Methods and Measurement Tool with traditional machines with three-dimensional CMM and involute, compatibility results for operators of Measure.
- Operator of Metrology ISO 9000 Certified Practitioner
- Coordinate Metrology
- Samples of Reference
- Effects of temperature ISO1
- Assessment and propagation of uncertainty of measurement
- The “uncertainties” in the ISO GPS System
- Practice test
Subscription are open