DISCOVER THE ACCURAY OF
GEAR MEASURING MACHINES
The acronym adopted for this type of instrument is GMM - Gear Measuring Machine. GMM A Machine that is due to custom software packages and customized for different applications is likely to carry out a wide range of measurements in a fully automatic way. The equipment described is a multi-purpose Metrology System able to understand and perform procedures more frequent measurement software in the industrial sector, particularly with regard to the measures to applicants in the Metrological Certification of solids of revolution as the control of the gear profile.
Examples of Reliefs
- Reliefs according to ISO standards - DIN - AGMA Gears, Parallel, Helical, with Involute Profile and the Inner and Outer
- Pitch errors, Division, Concentricity and thickness of K Teeth
- Sticky Pad Crown Pinion Couples Profile Hypoid calculated Machine Parameters
- Sticky Worms
- Sticky Spare Spline with Involute profile
Areas of Measurement
- GMM 40 X 350mm. Y 240mm. Z 390mm.
- GMM 70 X 650mm. Y 390mm. Z 590mm.
- GMM 110 X 900mm. Y 600mm. Z 600mm.
THREE-DIMENSIONAL MEASURING MACHINES
The family CATRIM includes 5 models of machines equipped with the latest technology to measure three-dimensional coordinates CMM and Computerized Numerical Control. They constitute a complete system of metrology systems using CAD/CAM/CNC/SPC, today indispensable to all those companies that adhere to the quality standards ISO 9000-EN 29000.
- The CATRIM has a nickel-plated steel frame with high stability and durability, while the Plan is in Diabase Feedback (Black granite).
- The Software is fully developed, updated and customized by highly skilled technicians.
- The Guides pneumo-statically supported are equipped with a new system to Self Stabilyzing Air Bearings.
- The load-bearing support structure is made of steel tubes and is equipped with leveling Floor Registers in Diabase and feet are adjustable for leveling the ground.
- The fairing is stylized and panels are in painted sheet metal.
- Lines Optics thousandth of the three axes are at high resolution.
- The head is of the type in Standard TC2 "Touch Trigger.
- The movement of the 3 coordinate axes (XYZ) is handled by the latest generation of Linear Motors.
RETROFIT GEAR MEASURING MACHINES MAN/CNC
The company is able to recondition all involute both Manuals (MAN) that Control (CNC) of the type "A roller rolling" and "Adjustable Base Circle” of primary manufacturers (MAAG, KLINGELNBERG, MAAHR etc.) that have problems relating to the registration of the Reliefs, since they are made with outdated systems and difficult to repair due to poor availability of spare parts.
We believe therefore interesting explain briefly the application of Retrofitting, in case that the above mentioned Gear Measuring machine are still in use. These Retrofitting able to not only to continue to use involute (which for the above reasons could no longer supply the traces of the findings), but also allow you to extend the range of the results of the survey and to provide data in a personalized way and very different under the profile image of the simple path.
RETROFIT THREE-DIMENSIONAL MAN CMM / CNC
The MDM METROSOFT can retrofit all Measuring Machines Coordinate with obsolete technology, all the carmakers (ZEISS, DEA, POL, and others), updating the old technology with your system hardware and software, able to be able to make even the Reverse Engineering and 3D CAD comparison.
This operation is personalized and customized according to the demands and needs of the customer.
ARTIFACTS AND ACCESSORIES
The MDM METROSOFT is a world leader in the design and manufacture of CMM and has developed a range of specific hardware and software for calibration, verification of performance and the calculation of the uncertainty of the measurement systems of type CMM .
Dishes for the two-dimensional spheres Testing and Calibration CMM and other coordinate systems.
Reference spheres are used for the calibration of the probe system.
Samples steps are used for the verification of performance, acceptance tests and periodic tests of CMM in accordance to ISO 10360-2.
Software for the automatic procedures for Calibrations of Dishes Ball-Dimensional using machines not Calibrate series CATRIM.
Software for use with CMM Series CATRIM, for the automatic mapping and corrections of errors in the geometric volume of the CMM, with evaluation of the relative uncertainty of the measured points in the volume.
Software for the automatic procedure of application of ISO 10360-2 Statement of the CMM series CATRIM, using a Sample in Steps Calibrated.
Manual procedures to machines of another type.
Description of the main programs of our production for involute MAN and CNC
- GEARSOFT - Measure spur gears, spur gears, helical gears.
- GEARSOFT INT - Interior Fit
- WORMS - involute thread, Trapezoidal, type ZK
- WORM-GEAR - Survey of CROWNS
- INTEGRAL MILLS - Application for the relief of the drills
- HYGMM - Measurement and Reverse Eng. Spiral bevel gears
- GEAR-HOB - Control of a constant diameter Creators
- STICK BLADES - Application for relief Knives Cutters
- CAM - Measurement of trees cams "
- MIX - for 3D Metrology
- METROPATCH - Surveying and mathematization Forms
- KNIVES shaving
- METROSPLINE - Surveying and mathematization Profiles
- ROUDNESS - roundness and diameter Relief
- GEAR-REVERSE - Reverse Engineering Cylindrical Gears
- WORM-REVERSE - Reverse Engineering Screws
- OFF-LINE - Programming and Editing Protocols to Measure
- SLALOM - Correcting and Editing Paths CNC
- INSPECT POWER - Metrology for 3D CAD Comparison
- SCREW CROWN and CREATORS
Description of the main programs of our production and CNC CMM MAN
- OFF-LINE - Programming and Editing Protocols to Measure
- ERRORE CIRCOLARITA'
- PAD RIMS
- POWER INSPECT (also in version LITE)